vMix 4K version 23
Live Switching, Streaming, and Virtual Sets to Facebook, Youtube, Skype, Zoom, and more.
Add PTZ control, 4K Resolutions, 1 Channel Replay, 2 Channel Output over vMix HD
New SRT point to point video transmission with Secure Reliable Transport: More Info
New Audio Busses for a total of 7. NDI 4.0 integration with the latest encoders from Kiloview
Includes 6 Virtual Sets
Studios 148, 159, 164, 180, 181, and 186
3 Hours of vMix Training Included
Access to Private Support Group
Over $2000 worth of product for $845 when bundled together.
vMix can switch between multiple HD sources—the maximum number depending on the limitations of the computer, its GPU, and the video capture hardware installed. It can stream a live program feed out to the web over RTMP, RTSP, or Flash and can also record locally at up to HD resolution in AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV. If a video output is available, it can send out a full-quality program feed for local presentation or recording separately.
Capable of more than just basic switching, effects and chroma keying are also built-in. You can add titles, incorporate virtual sets, or apply templates to give productions network-worthy results.
There is a built-in audio mixer so you won't have to rely on a separate hardware mixer. Audio can be sourced via embedded audio, the capture device's audio inputs, through a separate audio interface, or even be played from a pre-recorded audio file.
vMix Live Production software runs on Windows and works with a variety of video capture and I/O devices, including models from Blackmagic Design, Matrox, AJA, and more.
Full list of new vMix 23 Features-
- SRT – Secure Reliable Transport is a point to point protocol for fixed latency streams of an unreliable internet.
- vMix supports multiple inputs (Stream Input) and up to 4 Outputs in vMix 4K and Pro (1 output in all other editions).
- GPU acceleration where possible for H264 and HEVC streams. 2 Stream PC encode limit applies to GeForce cards, CPU fallback available where not available on the GPU.
More Audio Buses
- A-B audio buses expanded to A-G for a total of 14 channels of audio (7x 2 channel pairs)
- Audio buses can be routed to Master to use as groups by selecting the new M button in the audio mixer.
- SRT supports up to 8 channels audio in or out. Magewell, AJA and Blackmagic devices support up to 8.
- vMix AVI supports full 16 channel audio recording (Master + ABCDEFG)
Mix Input (4K and Pro only)
- Add a “mini mixer” input to vMix with a dedicated Preview/Output bus, Cut and Transition button.
- Existing shortcuts can be used with the new Mix dropdown option to select from 1-4 where 1= main mix, 2 = first mix input and so on.
- Mix inputs suport ‘re-entry’ and can be used as Input MultiView sourcesd without any additional latency.
vMix Media Converter
- Bulk transcoding utility to convert vMix AVI into ProRes compatible MOV files for use in video editors such as Final Cut Pro and Davinci Resolve
GT Text Bounding
- Link rectangles, images and other GT elements to Text fields set to auto width and/or height.
- This allows elements to match the size of the text with an optional padding value on each side.
- Updated NDI support to latest 4.1 SDK
- Includes updates to MultiCorder to support recording NDI sources directly to MOV without recompresion.
- Add option to select either Output 1 or Output 2 for each stream through the Streaming Quality window.
- Facebook can now be used alongside other destinations due to Facebook policy change
- Facebook scheduled streams can now be selected and created from within vMix
- Improved codec support for video playback including NDI MOV files with alpha channel
- Web Controller authentication support allows setting a password for each page
- Added ability to select a Row for each text field now in Data Sources
- Added 2x zoom option to Vectorscope
- Added Mixer and Lightcast streaming providers to Destination dropdown
- Added Unselect All option when opening a preset.
- Updated Web Browser input to V77 of Chrome. Older versions still selectable from dropdown for compatibility.