NewTek Tricaster Virtual Set Editor
Network Quality Virtual Studios for Tricaster
Do more than ever with your Tricaster and Virtualsetworks Virtual Set Studios for Virtual Set Editor.
- 16 High Resolution PSD files for use in Virtual Set Editor
- Center, Left, Right, and Alt angles at four zoom levels
- Camera Zooming up to 220% on Wide and Medium shots for HD projects
- 15% Zoom in 4K Tricaster projects
- Editing layers, remove desks, easily change theme colors
Choose from over a dozen angles and zoom levels. Each set has numerous layers to configure the set exactly as you need or edit in Photoshop for even more customization.
Greater than 4K resolution ensures you can frame each shot the way you want and do camera pans and zooms live.
Lets you work in Tricaster TC1 4K or HD Project modes.
TriCaster® and Virtual Set Editor® Compatible
Available in both Virtual Set Editor format and precompiled direct load for users who do not have Virtual Set Editor at the same price.
Browse the Virtual Sets now ->
Choose from over one hundred different virtual sets in Tricaster Virtual Set Editor format. Or try our Virtual Set Pack Volumes: collections of ten virtual sets at a reduced price saving you even more.
Infuse your brand into custom, full-color animated effects and transitions with alpha channel and embedded audio to craft a signature look and feel for your show with the included Animation Store Creator. Enhance multi-camera switching with visual effects like real-time cloth dynamics, warping transformations, and motion overlays. And generate frame buffer animations from original image sequences and short video clips to create a library of visuals you can call up on demand or loop continuously during your show.
- Switching, streaming, recording in HD, 3G, and 4K UHD 60p
- Native software driven processing for maximum production power and flexibility
- Comprehensive camera coverage and compelling multi-source video mixing, including 16 external inputs and 4 M/Es
- Studio-grade Skype® video calling with multi-channel Skype TX software integration
- Integrated video servers allowing playback, replay, and live editing without any additional hardware
- Multi-channel ISO recording to full-resolution QuickTime® and H.264 files for VOD, post-production, and archive
- Dual-channel live streaming to Facebook Live, Microsoft® Azure®, Periscope, Twitch, YouTube™ Live, and more
- Real-time social media sharing to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more
- Powerful production automation with custom macro commands, sophisticated full-motion compositing, and flexible control options
- Advanced audio mixing with multi-source configuration and control, professional DSPs, and 4 x 4 x 4 channel routing
- Premier creative capabilities, including multi-bus mix effects, animated titles and transitions, advanced chromakeying, spectacular live virtual sets, and more